Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Satisfying Finish


Another Stitchin' Mission quiltmaking series finished Monday night - see great photos here on the Stitchin' Mission blog.
This is me with my completed quilt, a quilt made entirely of fabrics from JoAnn Fabrics, so I could enter the company's Craft for a Cause competition.
 
Not unexpectedly, Stitchin' Mission didn't win. Winners were the American Cancer Society, Operation Write Home, and Project Linus... all worthy charities. I'm still glad my quilt will be donated to a newborn at Broadlawns Family Birthing Center.

1 comment:

  1. When I get settled in for the winter, I'd like to learn more about Stitchin' Mission, as well as take the time to peruse your archived posts. ~karen

    ReplyDelete

I reply to comments! If you are a no-reply commenter, or your profile appears as anonymous, I will reply to you directly on this blog post. Please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin