Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Season of Grace Christmas BOM #5

My Tuesday "I can't wait" happened. Summer arrived. And with a vengeance! The temperature reached 90 F (32 C) and today the forecast is 91 F (33 C). Now that may not sound too awful, but add to the temperature humidity at 91 percent and you have the makin's for misery, as soon as you step outside. This wavy head of hair has turned to complete frizz.

To avoid turning on the air-conditioner for as long as possible, I hunkered down in my cool basement sewing room. Though not quite ready to think Christmas, the Emilie Richards/Pat Sloan June BOM of the "A Season of Grace" needed making.
As usual, I made two identical blocks: one for (Blogless) Mary and one for me. Will this do, Mary?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reply to comments! If you are a no-reply commenter, or your profile appears as anonymous, I will reply to you directly on this blog post. Please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin