Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tablecloth

I've been spending most of my quilt-y time listening to audiobooks on my MP3 player while hand-appliqueing. In between, other projects have taken priority.

Because neighbors came for dinner Friday evening, I thought it was time to have a nice tablecloth...well, one that actually fits the table.  I started with a tone-on-tone beige Robert Kaufman fabric, designed by Patrick Lose, called Mixmasters Satinesque. The fabric design is one I love because it looks like shimmering water. At 42", the fabric wasn't wide enough for my table, so I inserted a multi-colored, variable stripe. With burgundy and cream-colored dishes, this sets a nice-looking table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reply to comments! If you are a no-reply commenter, or your profile appears as anonymous, I will reply to you directly on this blog post. Please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin